At Pointview Estates we are all about Service, Experience & Integrity; that’s why we offer a highly tailored management service to our Landlords across London and the Home Counties which includes everything from marketing your property and finding the right tenant to ensuring that you receive your rent every month and getting all maintenance issues sorted. We work in a professional and courteous manner taking care of everything, leaving you to get on with your day to day business.
As the managing agent for your property, we strive to deliver quality service and constantly look to improve our systems thereby saving money for the landlord. You can rest assured with the knowledge that we have the experience and knowhow to deal with any issues that should arise.
Our management services include –
- • Market research as well as suggesting improvements that offer maximum value and best returns
- • We will market your property on the major portals, take applications, conduct viewings, perform background checks and sign tenancy agreements
- • Protect the deposits in accordance with legislation
- • Perform move-in and move-out inspections as well as carrying out regular visits to the property
- • Inventory and schedule of condition
- • Rent collection and making sure tenants are up to date and pleased with their rentals
- • Providing the landlord monthly statements along with the rent
- • Rent protection cover
- • Routine and emergency maintenance work
- • Organise safety checks & certificates
- • All property related bill payments including utilities and mortgages
- • We will also take care of any other requirements as needed
Whether you are a new landlord investing in your first property or if you have an extensive portfolio in London and the Home Counties, we are here to help you. We have a team of experts that are on hand to deal with emergencies around the clock so that you can sleep peacefully.
As busy individuals ourselves, we also understand that you can’t always be available during normal office hours so that’s why we are on hand to help outside of office hours as well. If you need to meet with us in the evenings or on public holidays, we are able to accommodate this.